Build your home library and help us provide fantastic programs! Sales of discarded and donated items in the Used Book Store and the Ballroom Book Sale support library programs for all ages like book festivals, story time, AuthorLink events, Learn It @ Your Library programs, and exhibits in the Attic.
- Picture books
- Young Adult books
- Children's books
USED BOOK STORE
Now open across from the Circulation Desk.
- Hardcover: $2
- Paperback: $1
- A/V materials: $1
GENERAL PRICE SCHEDULE:
- FIRST THREE WEEKS: FULL PRICE
New merchandise placed every day when space is available.
- LAST WEEK: 50% OFF ALL ITEMS
- Occasionally, we will do fill a bag days or a free day at the end of the month.
- The price schedule is subject to change from month to month. Check library calendars and the printed schedule in the book store to determine if a free day is coming up.
Ballroom Book Sale
Next sale: Saturday, February 1, 2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Read our blog post on Getting the Most Out of Your Book Sale Experience
DONATING MATERIALS TO THE LIBRARY
The Provo City Library will gladly accept your book and media donations.
Drop off your donations at:
- The First Floor Reference Desk
- The donation box located near the Used Book Store on the First Floor
- The Circulation Desk
Books should be in acceptable physical condition:
- No mold
- No colored or marked-up pages
- No missing pages
- Please, no magazines or "R" rated films
Items not added to the Library collection will be offered for sale during one of our book sales.