2019-2020 WINTER READING PROGRAM
SIGN UP HERE beginning December 1st!
Read and Log Minutes.
Complete Activities and Challenges.
Attend Library Programs.
Register your whole family for our first ever Winter Reading Program! Program dates are December 1st thru January 31st.
- Sign up at the library or ONLINE beginning December 1, 2019
- If you were enrolled in this year's Summer Reading Program, or in 2018, you will log in using the same account information
- If you do not remember your account information, select "I forgot my password" to reset your account. You will be given the option to make account changes and adjustments for the Winter Reading Program.
- Any Provo City Library cardholder in good standing is eligible to participate
- Log reading minutes from any reading format, from books to audiobooks, or reading aloud with your family
- To complete the program and earn a prize, minutes must be read between December 1-January 31
- Children (ages 0-12): Read and log 200 minutes
- Teens and Adults (ages 13+): Read and log 600 minutes
Unlock Badges to Earn Small Prizes!
- Activity badges are unlocked by participating in library programs and events, and completing reading, service, family, and community challenges!
- Complete any two activities from the options listed under a badge to earn a small prize!
SIGN UP HERE beginning December 1st to participate! Happy Winter Reading!